Cute for her

Cute love quotes for her

"A lawful kiss is never worth a stolen one."
-Guy De Maupassant

"I love women, but I feel like you can't trust some of them. Some of them are liars, you know? Like I was in the park and I met this girl, she was cute and she had a dog. And I went up to her, we started talking. She told me her dog's name. Then I said, 'Does he bite?' She said, 'No.' And I said, 'Oh yeah? Then how does he eat?' Liar."
- Demetri Martin

“But I think we both knew, even then, that what we had was something even more rare, and even more meaningful. I was going to be his friend, and was going to show him possibilities. And he, in turn, would become someone I could trust more than myself.”
― David Levithan

“She got icing all over her face. I think that's why I like her. For the good stuff, she's willing to get icing all over her face. Who wouldn't want a girl like that?”
― Laura Ruby

“She's still small and I still want to put her in my pocket.
-Seven Chillman

“You hold substance in my psyche”
― Sarahbeth Purcell

“So, we're not enemies anymore?" She said.
"I never said I wanted to be, believe me. When I saw you sitting in your own, eating lunch, all I wanted to do was fool around and make you smile." He shot her a shy glance.”
― Kathryn James

“I was going to tell you that you look beautiful with your hair down. That's all I was going to say.”
― Lauren Oliver

“I want this girl. I want her for my own. End of story. The world can fuck off for all I care. She’s mine.”
― Kendall Ryan

“I asked you here tonight because when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
― Graeme Simsion