Funny

Funny love quotes

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
Walt Disney

If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Lily Tomlin

Food, love, career, and mothers, the four major guilt groups.
Cathy Guisewite

I have a love interest in every one of my films: a gun.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Brought up to respect the conventions, love had to end in marriage. I'm afraid it did.
Bette Davis

We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect.
Alanis Morissette

When you're in love it's the most glorious two and a half days of your life.
Richard Lewis

The way taxes are, you might as well marry for love.
Joe E. Lewis

It is easy for me to love myself, but for ladies to do it is another question altogether.
Johnny Vegas

It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd love to date somebody cool, fun, funny.
Rihanna

The word 'funny' is a bit like the word 'love' - we don't have enough words to describe the many varieties.
George Saunders

I'm so single. It's funny. I'm usually a relationship girl. I love being in love and having a partner in crime. But it's good to be your own partner in crime. God, that makes me sound like I have multiple-personality disorder.
Brittany Snow

I took 'P.S. I Love You' thinking it was going to be a little funny, and I ended up crying every day on that film.
Hilary Swank

Sex is funny and love is serious.
Stephan Jenkins

Who doesn't love a funny girl who can look sexy at the same time?
Malin Akerman

I like doing a funny show where I don't have to act and fall in love with a girl.
Norm MacDonald

We are supposed to enjoy the good stuff now, while we can, with the people we love. Life has a funny way of teaching us that lesson over and over again.
Sheena Easton