Sweet - for him

Sweet love quotes for him

“You…you got rid of that dress fast," I pointed out between heavy breaths. "I thought you liked it."
"I do like it," he said. His breathing was as heavy as mine. "I love it."
And then he took me to the bed.”
― Richelle Mead

“I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?”
― Stephanie Lennox

“If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”
― Richelle Mead

“Who knew that the path to a womans heart was through the soul of an honest man?”
― Melissa de la Cruz

“I will never hurt you.”
― Cayla Kluver

“If you were mine, I'd never leave you, Prudence. I couldn't.”
― Anne Gracie

“And that's humbling, knowing that your voice can mean so much to another person.”
― Kirsty Eagar

“The sweetest thing I've ever known was like the kiss on the collarbone, the soft caress of happiness, the way you walk, your style of dress, I wish I didn't get so weak, oh baby just to hear you speak, makes me argue just to see how much your in love with me”
― Lauryn Hill

“I'm tired of watching you be in love with someone else someone who will never love you back, not the way I do.”
― Cassandra Clare

“I want you to have the best of everything I can give you. And I'm not talking money here, Tru. I'm talking memories. Our life together.”
― Samantha Towle

“You must never leave me Sweetness. I will never leave you.”
― Jen Wylie

“Just remember, no matter how much they love you, they'll never love you as much as I do." I had to catch the tears before they could fall, refusing to make him feel bad about the choice he had to make but also wanted to make.
"I know. And same for you. No matter how many angels you fall for or how many deals you make with the devil, I'll always be the one who loves you most.”
― Elle Casey

“What’s wrong is that every morning and every night, I lie in bed wondering why you’re not beside me.”
― K.A. Tucker