Short - for him

Short love quotes for him

“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”
― Marilyn Monroe

“Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.”
― Zelda Fitzgerald

“If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.”
― Emily Dickinson

“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
― Albert Einstein

“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
― Emily Brontë

“When love is not madness it is not love.”
― Pedro Calderón de la Barca

“One love, one heart, one destiny.”
― Bob Marley

“Look after my heart - I've left it with you.”
― Stephenie Meyer

“Who, being loved, is poor?”
― Oscar Wilde

“Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
― Candace Bushnell

“Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter.”
― Melissa Marr

“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”
― Lauren Oliver

“It is possible to be in love with you just because of who you are.”
― Maggie Stiefvater

“For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
― Stephanie Perkins

“I won't ever leave you, even though you're always leaving me.”
― Audrey Niffenegger

“The fate of your heart is your choice and no one else gets a vote”
― Sarah Dessen

“Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.”
― Lauren Conrad

“Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”
― Emily Dickinson

“Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.”
― Lady Gaga