Sweet - for her

Sweet love quotes for her

"The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love."
- Jean de la Bruyere

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
― A.A. Milne

“Honey, no offense, but sometimes I think I could shoot you and watch you kick.”
― Raymond Carver

“.. I suffered with you. I hurt with you. I bled with you -not only because we're bonded, but because the love I have for you."
- Eric Northman

“I made a mistake and it was forgiven, but the damage done has been remarkable. Nothing comes easy after a typhoon cleared all property. I left you hanging that's why I came back and willing to take the risks to build a new home even if another typhoon comes again. Because if this is the only way to prove how much I love you, then I will build a town for you...”
― Hans Alcanzare

“She is beautiful like an angel, charming like a fairy and sweet like honey.”
― M.F. Moonzajer

“When she was a child, my love carried a road-map in her hand the way other girls carried handkerchiefs. She always knew the way. Her feet were little wings. And her beautiful head was a compass.”
― Roman Payne

“I want you to lie to me just as sweetly as you know how for the rest of my life.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald

“I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy
eyes—and moreover, I will go with thee to thy uncle’s.”
― William Shakespeare

“All I think of ever is that I love you.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald