Her

Love quotes for her

"I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are."
J. D. Salinger

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
Audrey Hepburn

"If you cannot inspire a woman with love of you, fill her above the brim with love of herself; all that runs over will be yours."
Charles Caleb Colton

"The submission of her body without love or desire is degrading to the woman's finer sensibility, all the marriage certificates on earth to the contrary notwithstanding."
Margaret Sanger

"No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her, but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her."
Alexander Pope

"I had Courtney Love's left bosom out of her dress on my plate in front of me. It was extraordinary. I didn't know where to look."
Hugh Grant

"I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life."
Edgar Rice Burroughs

"Most important thought, if you love someone, tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store."
Walter Payton

"Man's love is of man's life a part; it is a woman's whole existence. In her first passion, a woman loves her lover, in all the others all she loves is love."
Lord Byron

"A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night."
Chanakya

"Every little girl knows about love. It is only her capacity to suffer because of it that increases."
Francoise Sagan

"I married my wife because I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her."
Michael Schiavo

"She was my first love, and I loved her as only a boy loves."
James Weldon Johnson

"I love her too, but our neuroses just don't match."
Arthur Miller

"Her I love. You I don't even like."
Leigh Brackett

"A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her."
Oscar Wilde

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."
Jim Carrey

"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."
Joseph Campbell

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything."
Paris Hilton

"A woman's flattery may inflate a man's head a little; but her criticism goes straight to his heart, and contracts it so that it can never again hold quite as much love for her."
Helen Rowland

"I still love my former wife, I won't call her my ex-wife."
Dave Pelzer

"When a man has once loved a woman he will do anything for her except continue to love her."
Oscar Wilde

"Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful."
Jacqueline Bisset

"Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together."
Paul Ryan