Inspirational

Inspirational love quotes

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
-Khalil Gibran

The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.
-Ben Okri

Show me your hands. Do they have scars from giving? Show me your feet. Are they wounded in service? Show me your heart. Have you left a place for divine love?
-Fulton J. Sheen

Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
-Michael Jackson

Faith is love taking the form of aspiration.
-William Ellery Channing

The essential elements of giving are power and love - activity and affection - and the consciousness of the race testifies that in the high and appropriate exercise of these is a blessedness greater than any other.
-Mark Hopkins

To me, the Seventies were very inspirational and very influential... With my whole persona as Snoop Dogg, as a person, as a rapper. I just love the Seventies style, the way all the players dressed nice, you know, kept their hair looking good, drove sharp cars and they talked real slick.
-Snoop Dogg

I do love to eavesdrop. It's inspirational, not only for subject matter but for actual dialogue, the way people talk.
-Lynda Barry

You never know when some small thing will lead to a big idea. Travel is very inspirational - but it's in the ordinary that I find my themes of love and work and family.
-Adriana Trigiani

I love inspirational R&B, like Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Hudson. I want to do that. That kind of music stays with you.
-Ashthon Jones

I love a lot of the New York bands, but Patti Smith stands out. I just read 'Just Kids' and it's an inspirational, well-written account of an emerging New York artist in the late seventies.
-James Iha