Sad - for her

Sad love quotes for her

"It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love."
- Miguel de Unamuno

"You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens."
- Kirsten Dunst

"It would be sad if we lost our instinct and our courage to love and protect."
- Emeli Sande

"I'm sad and blue, about nobody but you. I told you that I loved you right from the start, you told me the same and now you try to break my little heart."
- Leon Redbone

“If you don't receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it.”
― Robert Goolrick

“What do I have to do to make you see she can't love you like me”
― Sugarland

“I’ve got a way with love. Away with love.”
― Jarod Kintz

“You think you're lost but you're not lost on your own. You're not alone. I will stand by you, I will help you through when you’ve done all you can do.
If you can’t cope, I will dry your eyes
I will fight your fight, I will hold you tight and I wont let go”
― Rascal Flatts

“The moment she was cursed, I lost her. Once it wears off- soon- she will be embarrassed to remember things that she said, things she did, things like this. No matter how solid she feels in my arms, she is made of smoke.”
― Holly Black

“Some things a heart won't listen to, I'm still holding out for you”
― SHeDAISY

“I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through”
― Colbie Caillat

“I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.”
― Dorothy B. Hughes