Short - for her

Short love quotes for her

“You are, and always have been, my dream.”
― Nicholas Sparks

“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
― Paulo Coelho

“The heart was made to be broken.”
― Oscar Wilde

“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
― Nicholas Sparks

“I love you like a fat kid loves cake!”
― Scott Adams

“This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert

“The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.”
― Markus Zusak

“We loved with a love that was more than love.”
― Edgar Allan Poe

“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
― Albert Einstein

“I would die for you. But I won't live for you.”
― Stephen Chbosky

“When love is not madness it is not love.”
― Pedro Calderón de la Barca

“One love, one heart, one destiny.”
― Bob Marley

“Who, being loved, is poor?”
― Oscar Wilde

“My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.”
― André Breton

“Just because you're beautiful and perfect, it's made you conceited.”
― William Goldman

“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
― Arrigo Boito

“If you're a bird... I'm a bird...”
― Nicholas Sparks

“You are like nobody since I love you.”
― Pablo Neruda