I love you - for her

I love you quotes for her

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
― Pablo Neruda

“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
― Paulo Coelho

“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
― Nicholas Sparks

“I love you like a fat kid loves cake!”
― Scott Adams

"I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else."
- John Keats

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”
― Pablo Neruda

“I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"
- Erich Fromm

"To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.'"
- Ayn Rand

"I love you all too much, it's one of just of my problems."
- Herve Villechaize

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."
- Pietro Aretino

"If I love you, what business is it of yours?"
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"I love you more than my own skin."
- Frida Kahlo

"Liza, I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever."
- David Gest

"It's very difficult for me to say 'I love you' but to sing 'I love you' for me is easier."
- Neil Diamond

"I love you if you love me."
- Roberto Cavalli

"Her I love. You I don't even like."
- Leigh Brackett

"Win, lose or draw, you're all my cousins and I love you."
- Chill Wills

"I've never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you're not seeing an end to things."
- Leighton Meester

"I love you, what star do you live on?"
- Conrad Aiken

"I love you - I am at rest with you - I have come home."
- Dorothy L. Sayers

"She still talks to me now, only now she talks to me in my dreams. And I can't wait to go to sleep tonight because we have a lot to talk about. I love you."
- Jamie Foxx