I love you - for him

I love you quotes for him

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"
- Erich Fromm

"To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.'"
- Ayn Rand

"I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else."
- John Keats

"I love you all too much, it's one of just of my problems."
- Herve Villechaize

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."
- Pietro Aretino

"If I love you, what business is it of yours?"
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"I love you more than my own skin."
- Frida Kahlo

"I don't call you handsome, sir, though I love you most dearly: far too dearly to flatter you. Don't flatter me."
- Charlotte Bronte

"There are never enough I Love You's."
- Lenny Bruce

"It's very difficult for me to say 'I love you' but to sing 'I love you' for me is easier."
- Neil Diamond

"I love you if you love me."
- Roberto Cavalli

"I've been in relationships where we've said 'I love you' after two weeks."
- Rachel Bilson

"Win, lose or draw, you're all my cousins and I love you."
- Chill Wills

"If you say, I love you, then you have already fallen in love with language, which is already a form of break up and infidelity."
- Jean Baudrillard

"On public road, I say back I am not afraid to leave you, yet I love you, you express me better than I can express myself."
- Walt Whitman

"I've never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you're not seeing an end to things."
- Leighton Meester

"I love you, what star do you live on?"
- Conrad Aiken

"I love you - I am at rest with you - I have come home."
- Dorothy L. Sayers

"Music is the best way for me to say I love you."
- Mireille Mathieu

"I like to say there's certain things you can't take back: One of them is 'I love you,' and one of them is bullets."
- Nathan Fillion