Him

Love quotes for him


"If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
Michel de Montaigne

"A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him."
Brendan Francis

"I used to love watching him as a player, so it is a joy to play alongside him. I might take the mickey out of him, but deep down I have so much admiration for him."
Robbie Keane

"Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money."
Donald Trump

"To love someone means to see him as God intended him."
Fyodor Dostoevsky

"Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!"
Anne Frank

"To him who in the love of Nature holds Communion with her visible forms, she speaks A various language."
William C. Bryant

"When love beckons to you, follow him, Though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you."
Khalil Gibran

"Most important thought, if you love someone, tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store."
Walter Payton

"Love him and let him love you. Do you think anything else under heaven really matters?"
James A. Baldwin

"Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him."
Matthew Henry

"I wanted him to love me, and I'm quite sure that he didn't."
Dick Sargent

"To be completely woman you need a master, and in him a compass for your life. You need a man you can look up to and respect. If you dethrone him it's no wonder that you are discontented, and discontented women are not loved for long."
Marlene Dietrich

"If you really love someone and care about him, you can survive many difficulties."
Calvin Klein

"We were both in love with him. I fell out of love with him, but he didn't."
Zsa Zsa Gabor

"There are lots of things which I would love to tell him, but in some way, I also feel that I lost the person closest to me. And I got a second chance to live. So in a way I feel that I live for both of us... and I will do my best."
Petra Nemcova

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
Voltaire

"Every man wants to feel that his woman would love him apart from anything else."
George Weinberg

"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all."
Helen Rowland

"No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed."
Godfrey Winn

"Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail."
Kinky Friedman

"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave."
Martin Luther

"The woman who appeals to a man's vanity may stimulate him, the woman who appeals to his heart may attract him, but it is the woman who appeals to his imagination who gets him."
Helen Rowland

"A woman should say: 'Have I made him happy? Is he satisfied? Does he love me more than he loved me before? Is he likely to go to bed with another woman?' If he does, then it's the wife's fault because she is not trying to make him happy."
Barbara Cartland

"If a man should importune me to give a reason why I loved him, I find it could no otherwise be expressed, than by making answer: because it was he, because it was I."
Michel de Montaigne