Cute for him

Cute love quotes for him

“Then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before...and it was blissful oblivion, better than firewhisky; she was the only real thing in the world.”
― J.K. Rowling

“The urge to jump into his arms and feel the warmth of them surrounding me is so powerful, I wonder if it's medically possible to be addicted to another human being.”
― Simone Elkeles

“Most of all she loved that when she hugged him her head would rest neatly just below his chin, where she could feel his breath lightly blowing her hair and tickling her head.”
― Cecelia Ahern

“Gideon laughed. "I like to be direct."
"Okay," I said. "But I warn you, I like to be evasive, inserutable and generally send mixed messages."
"I doubt it."
"Human interaction is not my strong point," I told him.
"Not seriously."
"Seriously," I said. Thinking: There is so much about me he doesn't know.
Gideon put his hand on my leg. "What's your strong point, then?"
"Goats," I told him. "I am excellent with goats.”
― E. Lockhart

“Day leans in toward me. He reaches up to touch my face. I can tell it still hurts him to use his fingers, and his nails are dark with dried blood. "You're brilliant," he says. "But you're a fool to stay wish someone like me."
I close my eyes at the touch of his hand. "Then we're both fools.”
― Marie Lu

“Come on Princess," he sighs, as he scoops me up off the sand and carries me to my room. "I'm not going to be able to sleep, unless I know you're safe.”
― Jillian Dodd

“I have nothing to give but my heart so full and these empty hands."
"They're not empty now.”
― Louisa May Alcott

“Tell me what I can do to help you feel better."
Well...I always like when you kiss me...
"Do you?"
You're good at it.
"Well, that's lucky. Because I'll always be kissing you.”
― Kristin Cashore

“why, it beats so i can love you.”
― Ronlyn Domingue

“Overlook what you've been through to realize what you have beside you.”
― Miranda Hollander

“...I've never really had a party before."
"Why did you have one now?" I say, just to keep him talking.
He gives a half laugh. "I thought if I had a party, you would come.”
― Lauren Oliver

“I was going to tell you that you look beautiful with your hair down. That's all I was going to say.”
― Lauren Oliver

“I told Quynn that I'm in love with you."
Her face gets real red. That damn cute red that drives me crazy. "Um, why would you do that?"
I shake my head, smiling at her. "Cause its the truth, you dork.”
― Becca Ann

“I had been so mad at him when I left, I'd given them back. All except for the one that stuck to the bottom of the jar.
He smiled. "They're at home, waiting."
"For what?"
His eyes glittered. "That, I cannot say.”
― Kiera Cass

“I'll always be here waiting for you," he said, touching my chest with his fingertips, drawing a shape of a heart.”
― Karice Bolton

“why would i date him i like someone else"... "I'm the only someone else you know”
― Cindy C. Bennett

“You know,” he says, voice still low.“I have had nothing but trouble since you walked into my life.” “I’d walk straight back out of it if only you’d let me.”
― L.H. Cosway