Sad - for him

Sad love quotes for him

"You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens."
- Kirsten Dunst

"Falling in love is awesome, but I'm never drawn to happy songs per se, so whenever you sit down to write a heartbreak song and you're happily in love, it's like, 'OK, now I have to go back to a sad place to get something good.'"
- Miranda Lambert

"Though I know he loves me, tonight my heart is sad; his kiss was not so wonderful as all the dreams I had."
- Sara Teasdale

"I would love to be married. But it's not a necessity like the way that I feel I need and want to have children. It would be wonderful to have a husband, and I would feel blessed to do it. But I would feel sad for the rest of my life if I had no kids."
- Mindy Kaling

"It would be sad if we lost our instinct and our courage to love and protect."
- Emeli Sande

"I think when I'm in love, I really am very good with calling, little faxes, and visiting and I really put a lot of effort into it. I'm really not the one that's not available because of work and I'm very sad when I actually leave."
- Franka Potente

“If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”
― Richelle Mead

“I can't set my hopes too high,
'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.”
― Demi Lovato

“you're an expert at sorry and keeping the lines blurry”
― Taylor Swift

“You asked why I couldn't forgive you," Nick said, very quietly, and I jumped a little. "It was because you were the love of my life, Harper. And you didn't want to be. That's hard to let go.”
― Kristan Higgins

“Some things a heart won't listen to, I'm still holding out for you”
― SHeDAISY

“I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through”
― Colbie Caillat

“I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.”
― Dorothy B. Hughes